Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Baby Penelope Rebecca Lambert

Born on Feb. 24 2012 at 4:59 PM, 7 lbs. 15 ounces.

Leaving the hospital

Sleeping in the bili bed for Jaundice.

With Grandpa and cousin Anna.

She manages to get her hands out of everything!
Loving our walks.






We genuinely could not be more happy or content. We love her so much!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful!! can't wait to have her over for dinner :)

Mary Staples said...

I'm so happy to see this blog in action. The pictures of the two of you warm my soul. You have the most lovely motherly glow. I'm so happy I got to meet Penny!!

Camille said...

Liesl (and Ben!) My gosh, I was tearing up looking at those pictures! She is so precious. At first in those first few pictures I could see a lot of Ben but the one in the carseat crying she looks so much like you!! I can tell she is a great mix! The picture of Ben carrying her in the bjorn is to die for!! We miss you guys so much and know you are just the best parents ever!! Keep the posts coming so we can see more of this precious angel of yours!!

Steph said...

she is beautiful! And, so are you. yay for a blog post!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a doll!!! I'm so glad you posted! I'm sure you guys are the best parent's ever! Love the pics, love her cute expressions, and all the beautiful hair! Congrats again!

Dale, Julie, Jaxon, Britta, and Max said...

I wish I could see her in person and hold her and love her! She's a doll Liesl, but you know that already : ) Love you all!!!

April said...

Finally!! :) I love the picture of Ben holding her in the carrier! So great!! And I really love the black and white one with you holding her! So precious and sweet! We are so very happy for you guys!

Scott and Collette said...

Oh, she's so gorgeous! Way to go, guys!

Jennifer said...

Finally some pictures! She is so darling. We'd love to get together as soon as you are settled in your new home.